Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neighbour from hell.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mate 1st having a shot at moderators = bad idea. 2nd Minux wasn't refering to you when he was talking about brake lines, someone previous made that comment. I think it has been deleted now but I saw it.

Spot on, sadly people are a bit quick to jump the gun and have a cry over nothing. Yes, you did the see the comment before it was removed for being utterly stupid.

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
wow, what is wrong with some people. i'd be retaliating, but if you do, just keep the safety of your family in mind, as others have said many times, you need assistance from the police/ council etc. If the police or council won't do anything about it, ACA or Today Tonight will solve your problem. Sounds stupid, but seriously, they love these kinds of stories, the council won't want something like this to be aired on TV so they will more than likely do something about it.

No matter what you do, you need evidence of what he is doing. Film what he is doing, it might cost you money in equipment but i think any money is worth spending to get this guy to stop what his doing.

Although i do like the idea of signing him up to junk mail, although this will probably just end up making a much worse situation.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Call up your nearest Jehovah's Witness church and tell them your interested, then give them his address.

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
haha love that sign it rocks,,,,
mate a few stern words to put him in his childish place,,,, he is obviously bored and has nothing to do but annoy other people.....

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Id be telling him that if he does one more thing to make your life more miserable you have something coming his way and if he says what just grin and turn around and walk of, egg him on try and get him to lay a punch maybe then assault charges and restraining order because of fear with your family that will get him locked up lol :p

DanielGreen

Golden Holden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore 3.3
Have a party at your place and make sure some big blokes come then stand around outside your house and get them to start saying "if he ****s with you or your family we will come back and give him what for" should scare him of. And get them to spew in his yard.

and the cat and dog i would take them for along car trip and dump them somewhere

Intimidation always works

me&myVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I had an issue with my old neighbour about 6 months ago he had overgrown trees that dangled into my yard, He parked his car across my driveway, and he got into the habbit of throwing all sorts of crap into my pool. He was also threatening the old fella on the other side of me for having a blue coloured roof. So you get the point he is a looney Anyway one day I had had enough and cut all his trees down, Scooped all the crap out of my pool and threw in in his yard! The next day I went to work and he came to my door and threated my wife, and eldest son. While he was at the door my wife called me and I told her to tell him I was on my way, in the mean while he did a runner and didn't return for about a week or so I thought he must have been scared off untill one day my wife and kids went for a walk and he started following them down the street luckily I finished work early and I was driving down the street when he started follwoing them I drove right up a long side of them and put the window down and said "Oi What the ****K do you think your doin!" He turned around and ran for his house, I got out my car and was after him, I said you so much as go with in 100 meters of my Family, House, car or any of my possessions I will make you regret it, The next day or two there was a"For Sale" sign out the front of his house! A week later he was gone! LOL! So a word of advice go next door and give it to him, one thing I do is I make sure that they feel intimidated, make him feel the same way your wife is feeling. And its also a good idea to make looney neighbours think your insane which also scares them off. There just like school yard bullies trying to make them selves feel tough untill they pick on someone bigger then they are. Get a few large friends and give him a visit that will fix him. If not your only other option is police. Good luck!!

DanielGreen

Golden Holden
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore 3.3
I had an issue with my old neighbour about 6 months ago he had overgrown trees that dangled into my yard, He parked his car across my driveway, and he got into the habbit of throwing all sorts of crap into my pool. He was also threatening the old fella on the other side of me for having a blue coloured roof. So you get the point he is a looney Anyway one day I had had enough and cut all his trees down, Scooped all the crap out of my pool and threw in in his yard! The next day I went to work and he came to my door and threated my wife, and eldest son. While he was at the door my wife called me and I told her to tell him I was on my way, in the mean while he did a runner and didn't return for about a week or so I thought he must have been scared off untill one day my wife and kids went for a walk and he started following them down the street luckily I finished work early and I was driving down the street when he started follwoing them I drove right up a long side of them and put the window down and said "Oi What the ****K do you think your doin!" He turned around and ran for his house, I got out my car and was after him, I said you so much as go with in 100 meters of my Family, House, car or any of my possessions I will make you regret it, The next day or two there was a"For Sale" sign out the front of his house! A week later he was gone! LOL! So a word of advice go next door and give it to him, one thing I do is I make sure that they feel intimidated, make him feel the same way your wife is feeling. And its also a good idea to make looney neighbours think your insane which also scares them off. There just like school yard bullies trying to make them selves feel tough untill they pick on someone bigger then they are. Get a few large friends and give him a visit that will fix him. If not your only other option is police. Good luck!!

AGREED!!!
Dont put up with peoples **** if it is gonna involve your family