Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neighbour from hell.

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
sounds like this guy needs to be left tied to a tree in the dandenongs during winter.

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
Get yourself an old cheap v8 commo or something and take the exhaust off it and park it as close to his house as you can. Then every weekend at 5 in or the morning or even midnight go and start it up and let it idle. If he touches it he's screwed, he has to go through the cops and the council firstly to legally get you to do anything about it and by the sounds of it they're hopless anyway. As for the cat you need to set a trap up and catch it then take it to the pound as it shouldn't be out on your property anyway. But remember if you do anything to upset him then it will get ugly so make sure your ready for it if you do otherwise just be overly nice to him and say hello everytime you see him and ask him how he going just make sure your so nice to him it's sickening and he'll probably want to stay away from you lol.

But seriously if it was me he'd be meeting some of my mates (just meeting them) and he'd get the idea pretty quickly he needs to grow up.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
But seriously if it was me he'd be meeting some of my mates (just meeting them) and he'd get the idea pretty quickly he needs to grow up.

Are they all really old? Its the only way I can think of someones "mates" making someone grow up.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
I'm on the hunt for a quality 12-15" home theater sub that will pound his farkin brains out when I decide to watch movies. My slab is a foot or two higher than his so he will receive the majority of the bass I intend on giving him. The moron is on permanent nightshift so this should be relatively easy to take care of.

mate my brother has the perfect speakers for you its some german brand starting with a K or something but i know the speakers had nadd on them ( sorry that all i can remember) anyways up on the property at about 2/3s volume they can be heard as clear as day from 1.6kms away ( distance from brothers house to creek , and to emphasis these speakers more they are only 4 8 inch speakers that can rattle the crap out of a solid brick house with the bass almost off and on low volume ( major o****ill but fun for pissing off our cousins :smoking:)

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
This pretty much sums it up. But I'm worried my wife and baby are going to cop the brunt of any retribution if I stand up to this guy.
Need to grow a pair!:rofl2:

Fu@k this wanker, give him hell, if he goes for ur wife or baby, police will get him straight away, some great ideas here, dude go all out, if he retaliates hit him harder.

bottleinspector

power starved westy
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs bt1
no bull i had a neighbour when i etmporarily moved back in with dad a few years back...major problems with this jerk, similar to what your having and this guy would have beat the crap out of me given the chance, instead i had sex with both his sisters and his 19 year old neice, then sent him all the pictures a fortnight apart and kept hiding from him, he moved out about 4 weeks after receiveing the last set of photos (i think he thought his wife was next)...i know this doesnt help you, i just like telling the story....
get yourself a dozen or so packets of frozen bait prawns and find a way to get them under his house, do it over and over til he sells up and moves out, then just tell the new neighbours how to get rid of the stench

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Put a few star droppers in the nature strip? The plants will grow up them, so it will both benifit the plants and stop the bastard driving through it.

Maybe let the other neghbours know and ask them to keep an eye out during the day. Also get your wife to keep a cricket bat handy while your not home. :banstick:

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
get a reason to AVO his ass that will end it, also make a friend in the police dept in your area get to know one preferably the boss (sarge). a friend that you can phone that immediately knows the situation all the police after a while will smell the sh#t off this guy and know whats going on. also hope the sig at the bottom of my post rings true.

tomslick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
Sorry to hear the grief this guy is giving you and your wife. Most of us would like to put this ****wit on his arse as he thinks he is a tough guy. But sadly he is not a man just an unhappy individual who will probably continue to make your life hell. I had a mate with the same problem crossover problems and aggressive rude crazy neighbour. He put up with it for 2 years his wife was at her wits end cops would do nothing so he moved.............and you no what his new neighbours even baby sit the kids and life is less stressfull. I know the issues with moving costs etc can make it hard but this dude will never change you are more of a man by ignoring his actions. Problem is he will continue them until you move. Sadly thats life mate no fair i know but this ****wit must be one sad man.

Sorry for the life lesson not meant to sound that way i wish you luck with whatever you decide to do.