Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New camera time, at last!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Cheers for the comments guys.
I haven't considered secondhand, i usually like to buy something new. Do most camera stores deal in secondhand? Not real fond of buying online, especially secondhand.

No idea on camera stores, but if you are buying the equipment from another photographer, you will find it is always in pristine condition.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Yeah true.
Got anything for sale? :p

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Woohoo!
Bought myself the nikon in the end. Went back and forth a bit but after using them both in store the nikon was a bit easier for the novice to use so that was the one. Went for the dual lens kit 18-55 and 55-200 vr lens, will do for a start. Thanks to those that replied, can't wait to get off work this weekend to try it out a bit!

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Good stuff. The tutorial type mode is the reason we chose it for my dad. He used to be a photographer, back when film was the only option :p makes it easy to get into all the little settings and things quickly instead of spending ages figuring it out yourself. Or reading the manual :p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Jacko84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina soon to be 5L
Hi i bought myself a d3000 for xmas its an excellent camera still learning how to use it, go onto youtube and search the photoextremest watch his videos, that guy helped me so much he explained how to use the camera the best. i only have a 18-55lens, i found i need the 55-300lens next, any way lots of fun learning all about it.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi i bought myself a d3000 for xmas its an excellent camera still learning how to use it, go onto youtube and search the photoextremest watch his videos, that guy helped me so much he explained how to use the camera the best. i only have a 18-55lens, i found i need the 55-300lens next, any way lots of fun learning all about it.

Ahh cheers i'll take a gander at that later. :)