Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Commodore

stretch

Just Commodores Shop
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Saloon Car
I have heard something about Holden bringing out the 6 litre.
There is also a Gen IV on its way in the near future as well. About 2005 I think. (Don't quote me on that). Might be 2006.
Any new models from Holden are always released in September so I believe.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
ive been reading up on the VZ/VE models and it seems the GenIV v8 will be released with the VE and the HFV6 with the VZ so as the genIV doesnt steal the new v6's spotlight....also the new 5 spd transmission isnt goign to be TipTronic but this is only talk on the internet anything is possible

R

Robbie

I don't know about you guys but i'd rather see the release pushed back another 6 months if it meant they got it right.. the BA is doing us damage.. we don't want to hurt ourselves any more..

Cheers,

Robbie

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (Robbie @ Apr 1 2004, 06:36 AM) I don't know about you guys but i'd rather see the release pushed back another 6 months if it meant they got it right.. the BA is doing us damage.. we don't want to hurt ourselves any more..

Cheers,

Robbie
Im wit that ... bloody ford crap.

C

Commodore

Ze Crystal Ball...

The HFV6 will come out with the VZ. So will the 5-Speed Auto which, unfortunately, WONT be tiptronic. The HFV6 will be a 3.6-litre version.

The Gen IV will come out with the VE in 2006. It will be 6.0 litres in capacity while HSV is rumoured to be taking the 6.2 litre version. Chevrolet are building the Gen IV in four capacities;
4.8 litres
5.3 litres
6.0 litres
6.2 litres

You never know... Holden may even take the 5.3 for the rumoured Torana...

Last edited by a moderator: