Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Dads gather here (mums too I guess)

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
Well done grandpa VS_Pete_1.Congrats mouce on your new bub and everyone with kids old or newborn just try and enjoy them especially when they are young.Take it one day at a time and never wish that they grow up quickly because b4 u know it they will be walking out the front door and starting their own family and then you will wonder how the hell has this life gone so fast,so just enjoy every moment you have with your kids life's to short to worry.And by the way I have 5 daughters

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Well done grandpa VS_Pete_1.Congrats mouce on your new bub and everyone with kids old or newborn just try and enjoy them especially when they are young.Take it one day at a time and never wish that they grow up quickly because b4 u know it they will be walking out the front door and starting their own family and then you will wonder how the hell has this life gone so fast,so just enjoy every moment you have with your kids life's to short to worry.And by the way I have 5 daughters

dear god, i feel sorry for you.... lol any teens yet?

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Great thread....I have a son, Hayden, who is about to turn 3 in September. Terrible 2's are well underway and we are certain he is finding new ways to push our buttons everyday.

We are also pregnant with our second one. It is going to be a little girl, so it will be nice to have the pigeon pair!!

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
Yes oldest is 17 and the youngest is 3

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Well on 26/1/2012 (due date) I will become part of this prestigious club an i didnt even ask for membership the missues just signed me up :boxing: well me an the missues are both freaking out ATM me alot more than her, we have been together for about 3 years so about time she reckons.
What a life changing decision not pulling out that day/night is gonna be.:bang:

Trust me. Once your bub is born, all that freaking out will become non-existant. Our bub was also unplanned, and we found out very late in the pregnancy. We thought I was just getting fat lmao. Serious....No other "symptoms" of pregnancy. I guess I was super lucky there.

And it is incredibly scary. I think even those than plan having children probably still freak out too. But its all worth it in end. It's like they've always been a part of your life even though they've only been here a few weeks/months etc.

And just to brag.... :p
Thats my boy Jacob at about 9 months old. He'll be 1 in 19 days :D (already!!)

jacob020.jpg

jacob010.jpg

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
^^^^
He looks like a well behaved young man.