Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New daily Cruze

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
MAKE - Holden Cruze sedan
MODEL - SRI
TRANSMISSION - 6 spd manual
COLOUR - Alto Grey
Wheels - Vertini Magic 235/35R19
Suspension - Factory shocks, H&R sport springs
Custom front Lambswools
Dash mat
Peerless 830952 x 2, Audison sr1dk, Audison sr4 stock front speakers.

Future plans are to paint wheels and all chrome highlights on car in black, either matt or gloss, undecided, and further lowering.

Last edited:

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Trying to decide on wheel colour for Vertini Magics. At first i wanted silver, but the brake pads kick off a lot of dust, and the magics would be a pain to clean, i'd really only ever get the face and the spokes clean unless i soaked them every time. The black looks nice, but not sure if i could pull off the black / grey combo because of the chrome highlights on the car.......

Last edited:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Hey mate. The magics are a nice looking wheel. My wife has a white cruze and has similar (ish) 18" wheels.

In regards to brake dust, my wifes wheels are black, it still shows so you will be cleaning either way.

Good luck with it.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Don't modify it if it's a daily...

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey mate. The magics are a nice looking wheel. My wife has a white cruze and has similar (ish) 18" wheels.

In regards to brake dust, my wifes wheels are black, it still shows so you will be cleaning either way.

Good luck with it.

Hi Jets,

The Magics caught my eye a while ago, and i haven't really found anything else i like, aside from some much more expensive BBS. I quite like the Monaco too, but it will set be back a fair bit more as i'd have to order blanks, and i'm not real keen on showing off the standard rotors. Just waiting for a call back about shipping i should have my mind made up soon.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Don't modify it if it's a daily...

Hey Hozy,

I typically don't modify my cars, i won't be going beyond a change of wheels and a set of springs to return it to it's starting height. The Cruze have a pretty big wheel arch like a lot of new cars, i think i should still maintain most of it's driveability.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Just ordered the magics in silver along with the h&R springs, hope it looks how i've imagined it !

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Floods must be holding up the wheels and springs from being delivered.

Thinking about getting new shocks to go with the springs. About the only thing i can find is Bilstein b6's but not cheap, might have to be a tax return sort of thing around about the same time the standard ones will need replacing.

Last edited:

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
That was the only colour they had if i wanted a manual, and without ordering from another dealership.