Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New daily Cruze

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Wheels turned up today. I had borrowed a trolley jack, but after putting the front passenger wheel on and dropping back down, the jack wouldn't come back out, so i had to do the rest with the factory jack, which took 2 hours !! Not sure if i calculated right, but if i went from 50r17 to 35r19, then the car sits 10mm higher ?

Hopefully the springs will arrive soon.

Last edited:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
looking good.
some more low will set it off just nicely.

keep up the good work.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Yeah hasn't got any low right now. Springs will bring it down 40 mm front and about 30-35 mm rear according to the brochure !

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
wow finally a small car with a set of wheels that suit it. props for the good taste

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Thanks Dr Hax,

The whees actually look a little bit over bling in the picture, like they are chrome but their not it's just the polished lip. I keep meaning to get some better pictures. Ordered some seat covers for the front this afternoon, about 2 weeks wait they said, $650 for the fronts. My Father in law had some made up from the same company and they are very good so hopefully mine turn out the same.

Stereo upgrade on the cards when the prawn season kicks back off i get afternoon overtime cash in hand. Won't be cheap, plug and play fascia kit is about $400 on it's own just so i can swap the factory integrated head unit out and retain all the factory controls and displays in the centre console.