Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new friends to meet on this group share car knowhow as friends

holden mick.1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VZ
hello my new friends as we are holden car nuts as we are ready to share any holden info as needed was as i knew alot on holdens as you see thiswas really good to share any holden knowledge as we are news to this group as im new to this car group welcome me was a s a good car nut friend as we can share any car knowledge if needed we can share what we knew on the holdens in my view was on all holdens thiswas my knowledge needs tobe used to share what we knew in the holdens thiswas my hope to learn off you guys

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
hello my new friends as we are holden car nuts as we are ready to share any holden info as needed was as i knew alot on holdens as you see thiswas really good to share any holden knowledge as we are news to this group as im new to this car group welcome me was a s a good car nut friend as we can share any car knowledge if needed we can share what we knew on the holdens in my view was on all holdens thiswas my knowledge needs tobe used to share what we knew in the holdens thiswas my hope to learn off you guys
Hi Holden Mick.1983, everyone who has replied thinks you are fake or a spammer. I don't think that is true. I believe you just have some literacy difficulties, and that's okay:)

Please tell us more about yourself and your VK Calais:).

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hi Holden Mick.1983, everyone who has replied thinks you are fake or a spammer. I don't think that is true. I believe you just have some literacy difficulties, and that's okay:)

Please tell us more about yourself and your VK Calais:).

I think you are spot on.