Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Hoon Plates

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
hoon laws ****ing bullshit i almost got myc ar impounded as my car lost traction in the pissing rain end result was i got defected instead F&^%$ing C&^ts

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
Here in QLD they dont crush the car, they sell it and put the funds into "consolidated revenue". Im pretty sure that would be the same in all states.

that wrong they shouldnt b allowed 2 sell ur car.. take ur license of ya fair enough.. that is in the interest of saftey but taking someones car is purely for revenue raising..

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
that is in the interest of saftey but taking someones car is purely for revenue raising..

hence the reason the my car is under my old girls name and always will be. i agree is b/s how they can take your car sell it off or crush it, the car had nothing to do with hooning thats just my heavy foot!
what i don't understand is they take your licence but you can get it back eventually, if you had say an XA GT hardtop coupe in original and mint condition and happend to get a bee's dick of spin 3 times and a cop saw you 3 times then they take it and sell it im sure you'd murder someone you can't replace a classic! it's not right!:ranting:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
ya mate wasnt lying about a year ago now they were concidering H plates but nothing came of them... it was even on rove live where rove took the piss out of the idea

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i like the idea of crushing fools cars.

your a wanker. You seriously think giving power hungry cops the chance to crush peoples cars.

I can imagine now, some cop didn't get laid the night before, finds the nearest P plater and gets them for 'hooning'. Then all it takes is 2 more of the same. Cops have way too much power in this regard, especially because your average person wont have the time or money to fight it in court, so they'll have no choice but to accept it.

In my opinion, the government should try to stop drink drivers for good (anyone remember the 3 time drink driver tried as a first offence), as they kil people, not burnouts, and to some extent, speeding doesn't either.

Also, how about some O plates for all the old drivers so other road users know that they wont be indicating, will randomly be pressing the brakes, and wont be aware of any other road users. Then i'd like some W plates for women drivers, and this is purely my opinion, as i know very few good women drivers. Then we could also bring it down to race, as Many asian drivers can't even negotiate the simplist of driving techniques (obviously besides drifters, but i'm talking a day to day basis).
If anyone takes offence to this post, you obviously havn't driven on an Australian road lately, as there everywhere.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Also, how about some O plates for all the old drivers so other road users know that they wont be indicating, will randomly be pressing the brakes, and wont be aware of any other road users. Then i'd like some W plates for women drivers, and this is purely my opinion, as i know very few good women drivers. Then we could also bring it down to race, as Many asian drivers can't even negotiate the simplist of driving techniques (obviously besides drifters, but i'm talking a day to day basis).
If anyone takes offence to this post, you obviously havn't driven on an Australian road lately, as there everywhere.

LOL nar mate your right on the money:D :thumbsup:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hahaha stealthy, O plates sound like they are needed more than L or P plates

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
i have actually seen a 'H' plate on a car around the corner from home driving through a area of shops....looked just like a L plate but had a 'H' instead. i was a bit confused at the time as to what it meant but now i no it must be a hoon plate....think the car was a honda crv by the way...lol

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
Then we could also bring it down to race, as Many asian drivers can't even negotiate the simplist of driving techniques (obviously besides drifters, but i'm talking a day to day basis).

Im for 'A' plates....or 'AW' plates (would save alot of accidents)....lol :whistling