Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Hot Red Redline on the way!!

NetWalker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Auto
I got my redline delivered just over a week ago, red with the w310 pack, blackout and full size spare, didn't get the stripes , got the walkinshaw sill plates and mats. Just waiting on the black chrome badges front and back. With every thing else black the chrome holden badge is out of place. Now I just have to put some km's on it so I can give it a decent squirt. The w310 sounds great, but I bet it sounds better once you put a few revs into it. Enjoy the new beast, they are the best holden have ever made.

Where did you get the Black badges from? Yes, I got the full size spare as well.

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Net walker, I was talking to a mate and he has a mate who makes them, I am getting them for free, as long as I can wait a couple of weeks. He is bring both satin black and black chrome. I will find out some details, I would think others would be interested if I can get them at a decent price, ebay had them for $60

NetWalker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Auto
Got the car yesterday. They still need to put the side stripes on car the dealer boo booed. Also they installed the boot lip protector instead of the front sports armour...bonus for me. Once that's done, only the paint and leather protection to go which means a free car wash :)

What more can I say other than when I was driving down to see a mate, a young guy pulled up along side and had his passenger window down. He clapped and nodded in approval.
All I could do was nod and give a big thumbs up...nothing really to add on my experience so far!!!

FKN AWSOME!

noboot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Sedan
who did the dealer get to do the W310?

NetWalker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Auto
The local guys in Canberra that are Walkenshaw approved.

jhsg

Reaction score
Good to hear you're a happy camper.

I'll be looking out for you around canberra mate.