Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member ve r8

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Call me crazy but it almsot looks like the front is a bigger rim than the rear lol
Looks awesome mate, the stance is really mean, this thing just looks angry!

Angles make the difference in all the other shots the rears look huge.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
the better shots i promised . i`m pretty happy with it atm all the effort to fit the wheels and guard stretching has paid off.

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

edit: just noticed all the skid marks in the photos none of which are from me. :banstick:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Mate, if holden saw how your car looks, the HSV design team would be wheeling them out of the factory like this, it looks absolutely spot on :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Pics look great mate

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
looks super tuff mate, love the stance!! what size and offset's did you end up running??

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
The wheels and/or tyres still stick out past the guards though. Which would be BAAAAD for scrubbing and is also illegal. I thought it was only like that on the hoist. What's the deal? The guards look standard in the pics, have you got any pics with the stretched guards?

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Sorry for the late reply the guards are as far as I can get them without damaging the paint I'm going to see a panelbeater this week about moving them abit further and cleaning up the paint a bit a few stonechips etc. I've only driven the car twice in the last month a I've been so busy with work progress has fallen a bit behind again

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Got the new powersteering resevoir fitted. Will be sorting a cooler for it shortly aswell as an oil cooler. Also got some centre cap stickers done will be the new hrt logo will try get them on tomorrow as I'll be entering a car show on Saturday night.

65a10396-e4af-eae3.jpg

Last edited: