Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New member ve r8

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Gotta do what the bossman says....cos he's funding this monster lol, keep the man happy ;)

SVWinna

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VE Sii
That's a mean car bro! The rims make your car look so tough that if that pulled up next to me at the lights Id be shitting bricks!
It's got some balls as well ;p

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Thanks guys.
Ok so this weekend I'll be finally after months of being dodgy fitting the new diff and checking over the whole driveline . Still can't believe I haven't broken an axle or yet . will also fit the new reinforced Tailshaft rubber that's been in the boot for a while.

I'm considering ditching the big subs/box and trying to fit some decent smaller ones in the factory hsv positions in the parcel shelf.instead of having a boot install I want to make a nice infill panel to keep mt little toolbox and spareparts in place. so come hillclimb days it will be drive there drive home no trailer for my boat (my Ve).

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Just read this thread from start to finish. Wow!! What a machine bro, those tappet covers set the bay off big time, getting the p/s reservoir and all the other bits in polished metal is only gonna do it justice.. Don't see many commies/hsv's with wheels like that, dunno why not tho? They look fuggin awesome!! Definitely not "just another clubby"

Top job mate..

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Just read this thread from start to finish. Wow!! What a machine bro, those tappet covers set the bay off big time, getting the p/s reservoir and all the other bits in polished metal is only gonna do it justice.. Don't see many commies/hsv's with wheels like that, dunno why not tho? They look fuggin awesome!! Definitely not "just another clubby"

Top job mate..

Thanks mate . The wheels took a fair bit of dicking around to fit and are also made to order so they're not exactly cheap either.