Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Phantom SV6 Ute

VESV622

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute Manual Atomic
the wheels look awesome mate. the matt colour makes it look sweet.

Shrubo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Nice ute man, looks awesome.

Damn, I wish they made that **** up when I bought mine and gave me free leather...
And the GTS rims... AWESOME!!!!

Brad_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Thanks guys! Have gotten a Bee-sting aerial for it, will take some pics when I get home later in the week, something pretty small makes a huge difference.

Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Storm
Lovin the GTS black wheels.

What K/W do these push out stock? 195?

Brad_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Yeah mate they are 195 stock. Have made a few more little changes to the ute over the past 6 or so months, Airhammer CAI has been installed, have de-badged the rear of the car and also threw on a bee sting aerial.

004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

So the current mods list so far is:
Alloy pedals
Lowered suspension
Airhammer CAI
20inch wheels
De-badged Rear
Bee-sting aerial, window tinting, hard lid.

Mods to come:
Am waiting on a set of custom mufflers from CHE, quad tips and should add a sportier note less the drone, custom front grill just plain honeycombe, still deciding whether to get a front lip spoiler and paint it red, might have to get a photoshop done before i decide whether to or not.

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
hehe i've doen the same with mine. debadged the rear and put on that small antena. if you had supersport rims i could have sworn it's my car up there :)

4XRD-VZ Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
EK Civic/AE111 Levin
WOW.. thats a very nice ride you got there mate! The best thing I luv about it is that Hardtop and the rims.. ..ohh just perfect!!

(ahem ahem.. should I point out that all those mods are gonna mean that your gonna be eating noodles and water for a few week huh??) BRING ON THE OVERTIME!!!

Brad_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
Haha yeah, overtime is my best friend :)

Just thought I'd post up a few more pics....have now put on an SV6 attachment to the front grill, gotten rid of the over-sized silver lion badge! Also put on SV6 sill protectors and put on quad tipped mufflers, courtesy of CHE. A car wash would've gone nicely too :p.

Got to drive a VE SS ute last week....pretty bummed out that I have an SV6 now haha they are so nice to drive...but oh well she will have to do for now!

Hey SV6SidiUTE how do you find your ute, good? I really want to get mine tuned to remove the stupid limiter that doesn't let you have full acceleration until you go over 3000rpm, but don;t think the MY09.5's are tunable yet...

04042010012.jpg

04042010013.jpg

04042010014.jpg

04042010015.jpg

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
hey mate,
yeah love it to be honest. it's gutsy enough for me as i had a 4 cylinder prelude before this. plus it's a stepping stone to something with balls hanging a bit lower later down the track :)

Nah no tune available for them yet as far as I know. I'll be on that bandwagon too when it's out. :)

joeyqual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 UTE
wozer in my trouser
i plan on doing the same but adding tint to my lights and other personal modds