Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new rims make the back squeek like the titanic breaking in half.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Probably a Bush. . You didn't notice it before but now that somethings new you listen for noises.

maxthedralf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
na. i have great situational awareness of my car. any little thing changes i know about. even when the tyre pressure changes even by a little i can feel it. any little squeak or noise i will know about with ma car. im just odd like that :p

maxthedralf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
iv had the car for 3 years. never made that sound. second i get it back it squeaks. a week later it just stops.. wish i knew what it was.

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
it god damn stopped on its own.. i swear my car must have sentience now or something. i ring up to book it in. and that day it stops. it must know that i was angry with it. -_-. also. when i went to change the wheel nuts over to black. my god. i needed a 4 foot poll to get the damn things off. what the hell did they tighten it with? the gravitational force of the sun?

I believe the VE's wheel nuts need to be torqued up with said wrench, I also noticed creaking after I had new tyres fitted and the arse was jacked off the ground. Maybe the chassis bends, you know, new cars and all, they are built sooooo strong........ pigsarz. Its been 2 months, still creaks in the arsz end, good cars the VE's ehhh?
BTW if anyone is after an exceptional Series2 11 VE SV6 wagon, 50000ks, excellent car, looks oarsum black and all, very well looked after, PM me please
:smoking: