Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Section

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
p and k mechanics at the caltex servo in beenleigh, and auto leaders beenleigh arre all pretty good, they look after the car's when i dont have the time to fix or tune good prices also

T

Trace_22

Thanks for that Garth, so I am new to all this stuff what do you guy's get up to?

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
I dunno what to use this section for, it's new trace. What is this section for Garth? what could we possibly want to hide? Don't take this as critcism

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
S R Automotive @ Kippa-ring, Redcliffe. As in Stuart Read Rally Sport and the old Holden stunt driving team (now Hyundai, I think).

Trust the team down there with my shitbox's if I was not ashamed of taking them there. Prices are not bad either. I'd eat off of his floors befor I'd eat inside of my cars!!!!

Regards Guy.

p.s. Just remember that we all started somewhere and where not always a member of such a wonderfull site as www.justcommodores.com . And lets face it, if it where not for fords, toyota etc then Holden may never have got off of their arse and upgraded the 418. How much fun would that have been not to have Commodores??

Garth

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
i got no idea what this section is for, you guy's just wanted a member's section, so you got it, and here it is, what ever you wannted it for, just do it

T

Trace_22

LOL you guy's are funny so, as I have not been around in brissy that much how good is willowbank and who goes? Well I have a fair idea but anyone from here?

Garth

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
you should see us in live chat, that's a hoot, lol

ive been to willow bank a few times, not a bad show at all, i will say that eastern creak does put on a good show but willowbank is better, it has it's day's, there is a meet this saturday, national's, shold be good, look for a girl called commodore chick, she's going, mabey you 2 can hook up and take some photo's for posting

cheers
garth

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
If I remember right arn't you from the ACT "Vsute"?

I'd expect someone around so many politicians to need to say something about nothing! lol.

Just kidding!!!!

Regards Guy.

yes I know I'm a bastard. Born that way!!