Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new stereo any idears ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffman001

Reaction score
Website
nfateam.informe.com
Members Ride
VL Berlina soon to be turbo'd
well i am going to get some new stuff for me car this wat i am gonna get

jbl gto6011 mono bloc amp 424w rms at 4 ohm and 580w rms at 2 0hm heres a link
http://www.strathfield.com/ViewProduct.asp?ProdID=1052

sound storm d5004 4 channel 2000w amp 220w x4 rms heres another link
http://www.rhinotronics.com/index.c...y D5004 2000 Watt 4 Channel Amp Car Audio.htm

kenwood 6x9s 250w kfcm9625

and boss 4 inch 180w componet speakers

and i still have the 2 pioneer bullitt subs 800w
the sony sub
kenwood 7x10s
and four 300w one inch dome tweeters

so what do yous think ? how should i wire it up

i am going to put the new kenwood 6x9s in the front doors
replace the old vl front speakers with the boss 4" splits and put the tweeters on the dash
keep the 7x10s up on the back dash
and the 4 1 " dome tweeters were should i put them ? i orignaly had them on the speaker grills but thats were im going to put the new boss ones ?
any idears

i have got a prosound indash tv going to use that as the head unit with a next base dvd player :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:
shi*st part of the lot

i have also got 3 old amps laying around i might use one of them for the tweeters so what do u think ?????

how should i wire it up ? any tips i have done a few stereos before but i want this one to sound the best :whistling :yeah:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I'm not even going to bother with a reply....oh wait, I just did....oh well.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
this guy is still haunting the place.

dude i got an idea(r) for you. Get you car on the road and learn to drive further than the driveway.

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
why havent you posted anything about the car not going? we could have told you how to have it going in no time, instead your on here telling us your sticking more electrical junk (stolen??) in the thing and trying to get dB ratings when you cant even take the ugly piece out of the driveway. it takes a bit for me to crack but **** mate get it together and stop making commodore owners look like low life dope smoking bogans (apologies to people from colac for the use of the word bogan). -j

muffman001

Reaction score
Website
nfateam.informe.com
Members Ride
VL Berlina soon to be turbo'd
Crack

vlv8vic said:
why havent you posted anything about the car not going? we could have told you how to have it going in no time, instead your on here telling us your sticking more electrical junk (stolen??)

FIRST OF ALL i did post a few about the car barly running and noises in petrol tank

but got bugger all replys and i know a mecanic he said would fix it and he did

second of all i would not steal someones pride and joy or even bye stolen stuff because my car has been stolen before and i know what its like !!!!
as for sticking more junk in there its my own choice and if you dont like what i am doing or how i am doing it simple do not reply to the post

lol takes more for you to crack lmfao its not as if your my neubours and have to put up with the bass take a chill pill

and as for the electrial junk prob sound better than yours lol :whistling

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
You know muffman, I've had a really bad day. But, YOU my dearfellow, just made it oh so much better...thank-you. It's nice to know that some people are worse off then me. :)

AND regarding the post about Bogans....I resemble that statement! but not about the pot smoking....

W

wannabebrocky

Dude, stop eating all that camel **** and making bombs in your mums basement. Its hard to soar like an eagle when we are surrounded by turkeys like you!

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
haha yeah the dope bit wasnt meant to be related to the bogan bit. i respect (some) bogans.

muff im not even going to argue about whos is bigger, whos is louder, whos is registered, whos goes faster and whos looks decent. not even going to bother...

Status
Not open for further replies.