Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new stereo any idears ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
OK guys cut the crap, if it doesn't stop this thread will be closed and there may be further consequences for those who keep it up. Play nice, and I also suggest reading over our rules :)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Wow Julie, thats a little hypocritical from you. If you disagree, then terminate my membership.

Best Regards. Ray.

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
trunkrattler said:
Wow Julie, thats a little hypocritical from you. If you disagree, then terminate my membership.

Best Regards. Ray.

Hmm hypocritical hey? how so? :confused: Well presently I would have to say I disagree with u, but I have no intention of terminating your membership because I have not the faintest idea what you are talking about. I was notified by a member who reported this post because he was disgusted by the way this thread had degnenerated and was obviously in breach of our rules of engagement. So rather than closing the thread, I have warned everyone stick by the rules, how on earth is that hypocritical????? If you feel like I have breeched any of our rules of engagement please report the post so it can be brought to all the mods/admin attention.

Julie.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hi Julie, I did as you requested and reported the posts. One thread included responses from yourself and the one that I felt EXTREMELY wrong included 2 moderators and 2 Site Administrators.

Ray.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Regarding which thread.....Does it matter?

As for the rules and regulations, use the search function at the top if it is really that difficult.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
frustration frustration frustration. ive actually seen a few things i would question, what does one have to do to be a moderator?

i guess we did corner the muffman a bit.... with reason though.
Julie this is one of the more intelligent groups i have been a member of its just a shame to have certain people come in talking crap suggesting they cant spell because they have had too many cones and being so....like a 16 year old with not a clue.
then, the people with the answers (in this instance trunk and myself) are the ones warned.
i support closing this thread because it is crap. (i dont hold grudges so over and out from me.)

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
OK first thing, vlv8vic, you and trunk have not been specifically targeted for a warning, that was a warning for all participants in this thread, including the stoned thread creator, which is why I said 'guys'.

Secondly I agree this is one of the more intelligent commodore groups around, which is part of the reason why I like this place so much, and I can understand your frustration when people make such immature posts.

Thirdly, muffman, I would like to tell you which posts trunk reported, but will not as I respect that he is entitles to his privacy, maybe he can pm the to you or post them up here.

Finally, trunk I have recieved the reported posts and I feel in the case of the one in the joke thread is is a simple case of you having a different taste of humour because I made it clear that I didn't find a kid dying funny, but you have put it forward and your complaint will be judged on its merits, as will the other thread and relevant action will be taken if we deem it necessary, but thanks for reporting them.

Now after all that I forget what the original question raised in this thread was :bang: lol

One very last thing lol, drugs are bad mmmkay! :hit:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Julie, nicely responded.

But, I wasn't judging you on your response to that thread in the jokes section, I was judging the forum moderators and yes, that includes you. On the fact that no action was taken regarding the thread. Especially when one member made a comment that he was glad that children died.

In regards to the second thread. When Administrators and Moderators tell members how to do "Illegal Activities" how can you sit there and say that you will do something about it IF you deem it necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.