Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Newbie Alert! Ordered a VE II Berlina International and looking for suggestions

Killeroo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina International
hmmm thanks for the advice. I'm not sure if it's too late, will ask the dealership - are they relatively easy to remove yourself after they've been fitted?

Darks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6
I'm pretty sure bonnet protectors are dealer fitted, so if the cars still not in, there's time to cancel it! Oh and my dealer just confirmed a mid-june delivery date too :bang: something about being event 32 :s

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
So how much did the berlina cost drive away with all these mods, if you don't mind me asking?

Killeroo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina International
I crunched a bunch of dealers on price back and forth, and the winner was Bay City Holden (Josh Sawicki) who got me the driveaway price of $42k even.

Killeroo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina International
i got an international too.... speakers are crap (at least no better than the rest of the holden range). it's one of the first mods people should do.

get them to throw in 2 flip keys btw!

Which speakers did you get to replace them with, and how much did it cost you UFO? (keeping in mind I'm a mechanical retard and wouldn't be able to do the job myself).

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Got a Berlina intl, Sedan, love it! great choice and better value. I havent done any mods. Had a Series 1 SS and the bonnet protectors look aweful.