Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Newcastle Gangs?

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
Last night I caught the seven news and saw this story about this guy in Newcastle. 54 years old and he was set on by a group when he let a bloodied man into his house. He is permanently blind in one eye as it has been removed. I tell you this really sh!t's me off. Police are denying that there are any gangs in Newcastle but they will admit there is groups of individuals (wtf I thought that was a gang).

Sounds just like Balcatta!

Still, this is what you get with our police force! Who really gives two hoots about the few idiots that do burnouts when this stuff happens in places. When I say a woeful mis-allocation of resources, I MEAN IT!

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
As I understand it the biggest problem with NSW police force is that they removed a large section of qualified and long serving cops and the new ones that have stepped in know nothing. The higher ranking cops know stuff all and don't support their staff like they should.

Same in QLD with the fitzgerald enquiry but at least in Brisbane police still have a free run. These were all witch hunts and we lost some very good cops. Lots of older people tell me that back in the day you mouthed off to a cop and you know you'd cop a hiding. You'd cop it sweet and keep your mouth shut because complaining would only get you more. Police have their hands tied so tight they can't even scratch themselves.

So how long has this crap in Newcastle going on for? And are there gangs?

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
We have the same problem up here in Alice with large groups of kids around 13 years old bashing people almost every night. They usually hang around the centre of town or nightclubs waiting for drunks to walk out. Some of these mobs are more than thirty kids & are predominately from the one race. It wont be long until some poor bugger loses his life & things will escalate out of control.

GLD-086

Reaction score
We have the same problem up here in Alice with large groups of kids around 13 years old bashing people almost every night. They usually hang around the centre of town or nightclubs waiting for drunks to walk out. Some of these mobs are more than thirty kids & are predominately from the one race. It wont be long until some poor bugger loses his life & things will escalate out of control.

Boy I would love to get ahold of one of these little c**ts, and knock some sense into them, but that's a bit hard when there's an entire group, to contend with.:whistling

Nothing but balless little chicken sh*ts.

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
Boy I would love to get ahold of one of these little c**ts, and knock some sense into them, but that's a bit hard when there's an entire group, to contend with.:whistling

Nothing but balless little chicken sh*ts.

a few guys from work got together one nite and "sorted" a few young louts out. Helped alot in my little town lol

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
auzzy power. live by our rules or F*K off is wat i say, is not auzzies causing this trouble.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
australia will spiral out of control very soon with all the violence its just un acceptable behavior i admit im am scared to walk down some places in melbourne at night weather im with people or not it still scares the **** out of me, you never know whos goin out to start trouble

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
auzzy power. live by our rules or F*K off is wat i say, is not auzzies causing this trouble.

Don't turn this into a race issue. There's kids in gangs at the school I teach at. Not Leb's, not Muslims, not ethnic in anyway. The ones causing the problems there are all 12 and 13 year old white trailerpark trash. The school I taught at before this one was of majority Lebanese background and they were the nicest kids you'd ever come across.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
i got rolled 3 times on the train going home from work (train from central to Blue Mountains) twice at knife point once with a broken bottle, the transit guards told me to stop destrupting them from their duties
(chatting up a chick) and if I dont stop making up stories I would be arrested! I think its time the police started cracking heads! I come from a small Blue Mountains town and we now have 4 gangs! the KTB the TKB the ladz and a bikey gang that will go unmentioned........ this Amercian crap culture has been forced onto the youths that gangs are cool and now everywhere these wanna be gangs are sprouting up. The crips are an African American gang WTF ARE THEY DOING IN AUS????? I doubt that evfen one of the members are even black (not being racist) The cops are too busy writing incedent reports to fkn round up these little BRATS that think they are "hardcore", its about time Aus invested in a gang related crime division of their police force, im sure if we stop paying for new cars for the politicians we would be able to afford it. This isnt a race issue, there is no such thing as a pure bred Aussie unless their a bloody Aboriginal!!! Cronulla riots waz juss a bunch of tossers all beered up beating up on women and children...... it aint juss lebanese Asian or middle eastern pplz that are forming these gangs its people claiming to be "aussies" which makes it even worse! All I can say is gangs are juss UnAustralian! A true Aussie man doesnt need 6 ov his mates to help him sort out his problems he does it himself. If their foreign FK em bak off to there last country if there Aussie publicly beat them on national t.v...... see if they feel hardocore then!

Sory for my post but Im juss getting sick of not even feeling safe walking down my own road anymore, so fkn sad what has happened to our once proud nation........

Last edited: