Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nicks VR

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Post #210 has a pic of the front of the interior. Also Post #39 has a pic of the seats and stuff before the electric windows and centre console went in.

calebsnodgrass

Not defected... yet
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Executive, Series I, 3.8L
Very nice ride

I got my VR from my nanna thinking it would be in good condition considering the stereotype..

i was wrong..

Engine bay is a mess and the interior is a horror.. will take some time to repair if i get around to it..

What im trying to get to is yours is an inspiration for what I would like mine to be..

Very smooth :)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Thanks mate. I know mine was never neat, but a bit of time and money and it is looking better than it ever has.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Nothing as yet. It is still running the 6. Got a track day coming up so it's staying in for a good send off then I will start on it. Gotta sell some parts to make room as well so as soon as all this happens then I'll get started.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Finally sold the parts I needed to make the room to start (only just this week). So hopefully I can get time to get it underway in the coming week.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Well got the A/C degassed and thought I'd chuck on the dyno to see what the old 6 put out before ripping it out. Filter was really dirty too. Now to start dismantling it.

Blue= With Filter
Red= No Filter

Click to enlarge image.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Not sure what you mean by that question. If you mean aren't too good, well it's only a stock 6 with an exhaust and cai. Depends on what dyno you go on too.