Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
I also carpeted that plastic panel.

mjocj8.jpg

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Carpet there looks good.
I'd like to see how much weight your sound system and all that deadening has added lol.

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
Won't be driving my car for a while until I fix this coolant leak. It's coming out right under the radiator, slowly dripping away. Luckily I managed to drive my car home with it dripping. (about a 30 minute drive)

Sounds like your up for a new radiator mate, the plastic tanks down the sides leak the way you described after a while, my Vy did it at 170000 odd I think. Mine was $150 for an ecotec, not 100% sure that there the same but should be similar $, also will need coolant / water...

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Won't be driving my car for a while until I fix this coolant leak. It's coming out right under the radiator, slowly dripping away. Luckily I managed to drive my car home with it dripping. (about a 30 minute drive)

So you finally rattled the fark out of it :smoking:

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
So you finally rattled the fark out of it :smoking:

That's what dad said,

I'm doing all new hoses at the same time prior to fixing the leak, the car is due for a service too. I might as well do the brake fluid/power steering while i'm at it. Also might be up for a new battery for the front.