Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
Yeah thats that brown tape from packageing, I've been too lazy to clean it off. I have 2 weeks off work so I haven't been driving it.

It is just one video cable and red+black which goes into reverse wiring to turn it on.

I brought one with the mirror that clips onto the factory mirror. The mirror had its own power (2 wires) and a 3rd wire that goes into reverse also, to flick on the the screen automatically, as should the head unit.

I drilled a couple holes then sealed them.

SKAEAWp.jpg

neMcpiP.jpg

Last edited:

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Yeah thats that brown tape from packageing, I've been too lazy to clean it off. I have 2 weeks off work so I haven't been driving it.

It is just one video cable and red+black which goes into reverse wiring to turn it on.

I brought one with the mirror that clips onto the factory mirror. The mirror had its own power (2 wires) and a 3rd wire that goes into reverse also, to flick on the the screen automatically, as should the head unit.

I drilled a couple holes then sealed them.

Aw ok not to hard at all to hook up than, I wouldn't mind getting one, it would be handy to have plus a pretty cool feather as well specially how it would just come up on my head unit automatically when I select reverse.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Scott you've got a pioneer HU for memory right? Pioneer do a reversing camera specifically to work with their head units and they're fairly inexpensive for memory too so have a look for them.