Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nolathane radius rod bushes

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Mate i had a set on my old VX s pac

genuine holden ones are soft rubber that are fluid filled so they create a nice soft cushion etc the only problem is the rubber eventually tears and the fluid leaks out

after market ones are generally made of nolthane. no doubt uve seen ads for it in mags its red in colour. thses bushes are also not filled with fluid.

aside from the change in materials some kits have a set of washers that allow you to set up braking for either sports or comfort. well thats what i was told the 'options' were etc

hope that kinda helps

i did notice a nice increase in pedal feel and overall positive effect on braking :thumbsup:

john41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Got a clunking noise over bumps yesterday, 3 days after having nolathane radius rod bushes put in. Jacked it up and sure enough, one of the nolathane sway bar link pin bushes had done a runner. So much for longer lasting. Got to keep some spares.

VTvoodoo

99 VT S2
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
yeah , ive had mine replaced to , to nolthane type bushes

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
Just watch your link in bushes, as overtightening apparently is the cause of polyurethane failiure, so I hear