Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Non-Olympic Sports

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Read earlier posts. Your not just staying on. Your controlling the horse, making it do what you want it to do. Controlling a 600kg animal takes skill. As I said before my girlfriend rides, so I've been to comps and ride days and there is skill required. Just have to watch and listen to the commentators. Watch how the horse moves, doesn't do that without a command, I understand if you don't understand how it's works

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Read earlier posts. Your not just staying on. Your controlling the horse, making it do what you want it to do. Controlling a 600kg animal takes skill. As I said before my girlfriend rides, so I've been to comps and ride days and there is skill required. Just have to watch and listen to the commentators. Watch how the horse moves, doesn't do that without a command, I understand if you don't understand how it's works

Riding a horse. It's super simple stuff.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Maybe instead od commonwealth games we have drunken games! It would given most og us a chance to play!
'sif trying to throw a javelin absolutely ####ed wouldn't be fun!

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Maybe instead od commonwealth games we have drunken games! It would given most og us a chance to play!
'sif trying to throw a javelin absolutely ####ed wouldn't be fun!

you training for it right now?

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Not at this level

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
man....i've been training for about 5 years now

i wonder if it will be like that episode of family guy where peter can only play the piano drunk. all these drunken dudes breaking legit olympic records completely inebriated...

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
And sporting injuries don't exist cause no one can feel anything.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
See, sport made.

And when someone injures them selves it'll be a bunch of drunk people going "AWWWW DUDE!! THAT WAS FUUUUUCKIN' SICK!" instead of a medical crue.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
trampoline...
i know it takes skill and strength (like gymnastic) but still... =P
to me its not really a sport that has a huge competitive background, like all the other events.

as someone who used to race BMX bikes. its more then just a pedal around.
to get to their level, is a freakish ability. to hit that speed and go out and jump like they do is crazy.
and again same with table tennis (i played it properly for a while), and for you and me having a hit, its kinda like a backyarders game (but with some different rulings).
go up 1 or 2 levels and its beyond just a game. the tactics involved, the whole amount of spin and accuracy they have is phenominal.

as for events not at the games.
i would love to see Enduro mountain biking (basically a 6hr marathon on a bike up in the hills), instead of the current XC they have now. or even possibly Downhill (however not all countries have the mountainous areas for it)
it could very easily fit in what is already there.

also what happened to Softball/Baseball. werent they in the Olympics?
if not. then they should be added.