Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

North Frankston car crash

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
shot?

no point in flooring it on the streets i'd rather keep my foot down at the local karts, canr afford to hit anything on the road

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Whats this got to do with North Frankston (pines) carwash?

Spewin to hear though.. As long as he is alright, he deserves all punishment, but as long as there were no major injuries/deaths.

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
he shouldn't be able to get his lisences back for 5-10 years but the laws are crap, i hope the idiot learnt his lesson, what if that was someones bedroom? i hope hes proud of what he did.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Pity he didnt kill himself in this accident....are people so dumb to understand the consequences of their actions? What if that had been a childs bedroom...christ some people do not deserve to be alive.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I dont get it, why do people care about some guy DUI in an accident as stupid as this, why advertise your friends stupidity.

Cheers
MaT

VT97

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
what im i advertising Hozy? its a free country and a free forum, its just an EXAMPLE of DUI and i agree that he a fckn idiot, understand he was my friend before the accident and is still my friend now, then if the want to call me a fckn idiot cuase im his mate then go right ahead... and saying he should be shot, then everyone who has every got in the car with 1 beer or 12 beers in there gut should be shot also right?? erelavant of the fact if theye cause an accident or not?

im not sticking up for this guy, ive given him a peice of my mind too...

he is aware of the fact he could have killed someone,
luckly he DIDNT kill anyone and thats the point here....