Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

North Korea, Nuclear weapons, your thoughts?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
kim jong ill (as in sick in the head) is using the nukes as a bargaining position with the western world for more aid etc etc etc. the west will probably just slap more and more sanctions on him untill the state collapses which is risky as he may decide to use his last resort when it happens. he can't however lauch a nuke on a missile yet and i guess thats what he's aiming for, untill then he's just a pain in the ass. the US will take him more seriously if he can put a nuke on a missile that could reach the states etc. just gotta get china into line to sanction his ass into the ground. china will not stand for the US to invade the north as it's there security buffer to the US troups in the south etc china probably has long term ambitions in the korean peninsula just like it has in the sea of japan, taiwan etc. Nth Korea currently survives on international aid and i'm sure if that is removed the other 50% that isn't living in poverty soon will be. let him play with nukes, maybe he'll blow himself up in the process:bang:

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Sick in the head!

kim jong ill (as in sick in the head) :

You may be right that Kim is sick in the head. But you should realize by now that there be many that claim the same about George Bush :). And ol George has a bigger gun than Kim. I suddenly feel an uneasy stress LOLOL!