Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Noticed a whoopsie on the forum

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Going off that principle thoygh vt vx had differant motors also
V6's were the same across the board for VT's and VX's... V8's were the same for VTII and VX (LS1), and VT Series 1 got the 5 litre 304...

Last edited:

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yes, a stupid idea. The V6 surprises you but the V8 doesn't. Ok. The VE is common, perhaps it should be combined also. I don't have enough plugs for the holes in your argument but we'll leave it at that for the sake of conversation.
Again, VT/VX are very very similar and apart from the V8 motor change, many parts are similar across the board between these models.

My statement for the model being more common was misinterpreted. The reason why the VT/VX section has more messages than the VN/VP section is because there are much more VT/VX Commodores on the road these days and they just sold more when new.

The VE section should not be combined with other models, as it's very different to the VZ and quite different to the VF.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
"The reason why the VT/VX section has more messages than the VN/VP section is because there are much more VT/VX Commodores on the road these days and they just sold more when new."

I've got nothing lol. Just as long as they are similar but different, like all the rest with the specifics.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The VT way outsold the VX I don't think there would be enough discussion in the VT/VX/VU thread if they were separated.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I've got nothing lol. Just as long as they are similar but different, like all the rest with the specifics.
Well yes, that's exactly what I've been saying this entire time

The VT way outsold the VX I don't think there would be enough discussion in the VT/VX/VU thread if they were separated.
Exactly right!