Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Novated Lease Price on VF Calais V Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Ima get my comfy chair and popcorn ready :yeah:

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Why do you need to troll? Do you have anything useful to add or just troll?

I'm not trolling, i'm just trying to wrap my head around WHY there is a thread about your novated lease.

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
I'm not trolling, i'm just trying to wrap my head around WHY there is a thread about your novated lease.

Are you a moderator on this forum? Isn't this "on-topic"? It's not MY novated lease had you read carefully, I have just made enquiries that relate to the purchase of VF Commodore (this is what the forum topic is about isn't it?) I am just discussing what I have found out and SHARING it with everybody on this forum. Isn't that what this is for? I am sorry if you are not interested or doesn't apply to you I am sure there are others out there apart from yourself who will find this information useful.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LOL, ask for advice, have a go at others who offer it.

Sooo basically you are just here to gloat that you are getting a VF, else what is the point of this thread?
Seriously...some people.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
His name is a type of curry.

images

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Are you a moderator on this forum? Isn't this "on-topic"? It's not MY novated lease had you read carefully, I have just made enquiries that relate to the purchase of VF Commodore (this is what the forum topic is about isn't it?) I am just discussing what I have found out and SHARING it with everybody on this forum. Isn't that what this is for? I am sorry if you are not interested or doesn't apply to you I am sure there are others out there apart from yourself who will find this information useful.

You're probably correct! Although most people would contant their novated supplier directly, opposed to using your own perticular quote as a buying guide.

So...you're saying that you're unhappy that Maxxia aren't giving you the discount you want? I'm sure you can be empathetic with any confusion.

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
You're probably correct! Although most people would contant their novated supplier directly, opposed to using your own perticular quote as a buying guide.

So...you're saying that you're unhappy that Maxxia aren't giving you the discount you want? I'm sure you can be empathetic with any confusion.

Yes I understand your point but I am just sharing this with you all so you can get the same or better deal.. Isn't that a good thing?

No I am not unhappy with Maxxia as they have managed to get me a further $2K off their initial quote.. I think I have already said that haven't I?

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
I am a previous Commodore owner (VC and VS Acclaim) so I know the product
To compare a VC and VS Acclaim to a model over 15 years later and saying that you know the product is......... Words do not.....

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
LOL, ask for advice, have a go at others who offer it.

Sooo basically you are just here to gloat that you are getting a VF, else what is the point of this thread?
Seriously...some people.

Who is gloating? I am discussing the VF Commodore on a novated lease, so what if I am in the market for one? Are you jealous of that?

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
To compare a VC and VS Acclaim to a model over 15 years later and saying that you know the product is......... Words do not.....

Who is comparing the models, not me, you are confused. I am just saying that the brand as a whole I am happy with an hoping to return to GMH after owning (GOLLY GOSH, TAKES DEEP BREATH) a Ford XR6 BA MKII

I think I realise there are technological advances in the between years, just saying both were reliable and dependable.

Status
Not open for further replies.