Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NSW couple face $38K fine

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
This will be interesting.
Initial media reports ....... guilty b*****ds, shock, horror, lynch them.
Now more info ............ appears to be another Victorian quarantine administrative stuff up, lack of knowledge, indecision, confusion and no follow-up apart from 'lets fine their arses off'.

TBH, I am getting somewhat tired of these on again, off again border closures by Premiers grandstanding for their own political gain and popularity.
The sooner we do away with States, and eliminate a complete layer of expensive government and just be one big country, the better.
One huge mess would be better than eight big messes.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If Gladys had done the right thing instead of submitting to the desires of her donors and the PM for Sydney, all domestic borders would still be open.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
If Gladys had done the right thing instead of submitting to the desires of her donors and the PM for Sydney, all domestic borders would still be open.

What? Are you on drugs?
Sydney has cases because they have the most International arrivals and both Sydney clusters were from international visitors/returns.
Yet you blame a single person yet when Dan Andrews has the worst outbreak in Australia you say it's not his fault. Please ...... go get a grip.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
What? Are you on drugs?
Sydney has cases because they have the most International arrivals and both Sydney clusters were from international visitors/returns.
Yet you blame a single person yet when Dan Andrews has the worst outbreak in Australia you say it's not his fault. Please ...... go get a grip.

Poor control of international air crew.

Refused to mandate face masks until AFTER Christmas / New Year.

"Locked down" Northern Beaches yet people still coming and going. There are what, three roads in/out of the NB. Surely three road blocks would have been the obvious solution as part of a true lockdown.

Still wanting 25k at the cricket on Thursday.

No protection of people in regional NSW.

Gold Standard contact tracing that failed to trace the positive cases that travelled to Vic and started another outbreak there.

Still wondering why other jurisdictions don't trust NSW ?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Poor control of international air crew.

Refused to mandate face masks until AFTER Christmas / New Year.

"Locked down" Northern Beaches yet people still coming and going. There are what, three roads in/out of the NB. Surely three road blocks would have been the obvious solution as part of a true lockdown.

Still wanting 25k at the cricket on Thursday.

No protection of people in regional NSW.

Gold Standard contact tracing that failed to trace the positive cases that travelled to Vic and started another outbreak there.

Still wondering why other jurisdictions don't trust NSW ?

So in a months time if everything is fine what are you going to say about NSW contact tracing?

The Northen Beaches cluster is nearly all but contained.

There is a new cluster which is from a different strain so it's a new case.

If someone had a magical future seeing ball then you could stop corona virus definitely bit that's not the case. So it's a bit hard to stop one person from NSW going to VIC with the virus.

Remeber what happened the NSW oh thats right short memory you one eyed labor supporter. Yes that's right a VIC man spread the virus through NSW who contained that outbreak and is containing the new ones too.

I'm not a liberal supporter nor a labor supporter but you can clearly see your bias it's disgusting.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Yeah the farkup was letting international flight crews in no quarantine they gave it to the bus drivers & cluster fark began.

With highest number of international flights coming through Sydney Airport it was bound to happen.

They just want somebody to blame for awsome new year

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
So in a months time if everything is fine what are you going to say about NSW contact tracing?

The Northen Beaches cluster is nearly all but contained.

There is a new cluster which is from a different strain so it's a new case.

If someone had a magical future seeing ball then you could stop corona virus definitely bit that's not the case. So it's a bit hard to stop one person from NSW going to VIC with the virus.

Remeber what happened the NSW oh thats right short memory you one eyed labor supporter. Yes that's right a VIC man spread the virus through NSW who contained that outbreak and is containing the new ones too.

I'm not a liberal supporter nor a labor supporter but you can clearly see your bias it's disgusting.

lol.....you have no idea of my political stance.

I have a problem with certain people (Gladys, Scomo, Hunt, Frydenberg et al) shouting at states other than NSW when NSW has not got its house in order.

Maybe they need to focus on the job at hand in their own backyard.

Also, if the LNP weren't focused on the Eden-Monaro bi-election over public health, they would have closed the border sooner and likely avoided the Crossroads outbreak.

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Yeah the farkup was letting international flight crews in no quarantine they gave it to the bus drivers & cluster fark began.

With highest number of international flights coming through Sydney Airport it was bound to happen.

They just want somebody to blame for awsome new year

Darwin has the highest number of international flight arrivals.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Darwin has the highest number of international flight arrivals.

? Since when? Last I heard Sydney had the largest number. I don't think NT has enough hotels ffs. A 100,000 population city is not going to compare to a 5,000,000 plus city in accommodation.
I think you might need to recheck your facts.