Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nufnsus - Vk Calais With Monaro Bonnet

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
love the car dont like the rims try getting the trans out with those extractors now haha owell anything for power enjoy mate very nice

If we ever need to pull the trans out we pull both the motor and trans out in one. Alot easier I rekon, and alot easier bolting them back together, rather then stuffing around with it all under the car. :p

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
If we ever need to pull the trans out we pull both the motor and trans out in one. Alot easier I rekon, and alot easier bolting them back together, rather then stuffing around with it all under the car. :p

yeh probly true never pulled both out together

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
hey was the center console a direct fit, like with the handbrake position and what not?

Handbrake lined up okay, shifter was replaced with a VN style one even when it was still the trimatic so that way it lined up with the console. Obviously this ment no issues when the T700 went in.

Will say the console is a snug fit thou lol (nearly lost my fingers a few times)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
well if ur gunna take the engine out...may aswell bang a big lumpy V8 in there lol...you know you want to

Sir Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais & VY SV8
just had the computer redone, runs alot better now. cant wait to get it dynoed to see what it pulls now

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
ah awesome, very nice... from the front the bonnet ( i would never thought would go together) looks good. the rear looks very very nice. AWESOME.

Redy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK executive
where you get the interior done like that? i want to do that to mine, hell yeah, not really a big fan of the orig inside, love the shape of the car just not the inside so to change the dash and the auto shifter ect be really good

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
Handbrake lined up okay, shifter was replaced with a VN style one even when it was still the trimatic so that way it lined up with the console. Obviously this ment no issues when the T700 went in.

Will say the console is a snug fit thou lol (nearly lost my fingers a few times)

so if i brought the concole and shifter it would fit??