Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Now now boys? Let's not be all up and arsey about it lol.
Your flames got flammed roca, get used to it, and i will quote you now, ' You were already pissing me off after you continually edited my photoshops that I had spent time and effort making into Discusting **** you are obviously better at this than i will ever be'.

Sincerly yours
Belial - lord of the underworld master of the dance.

Good work mate, change the quote to say that. you can change a quote but you can't change the fact that you are not only quite **** at photoshopping but you are also a c***.
I don't have a problem with new guys coming to have a go at photoshopping but the fact is you are stealing good photoshops and renaming them as if they are your own.
I spend a bit of time photoshopping and I see no need for me to het yet another hobby just because some asshole showed up.

Belial

Thinking outside the box
Reaction score
Members Ride
At work
Lol, i like you bud you got what you call it here?.....spunk.
Shame your flames didn't cut the mustard old bean.

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
his flames looked better then yours he did as i asked colour wise not like what you did and i asked b-roca if he could give it a go belieing not you

Belial

Thinking outside the box
Reaction score
Members Ride
At work
Yo big W, nah na nah nahhhh nah grow up bud, your nappys slipping down your backside.
Yeah RCH you missed the demise of the one called....oh **** i forgot again lol.
You see some don't like change, some don't like the boat being rocked, and some ...well, they just don't like the competition do they?
I understand i have come here as the new guy, the bloke from far away shores (originally) but hey i come here with gifts of new glittery objects and lots of beer, pity some are still living in the 1980's even though there probably to young to even remember the time period, above all i have given this thread a lift (and boy did it need it), i see the likes of roca has a coles or a wollies, they think they are all there is, and those who shop there only realise theres more out in the world when it's to late. BIG SMILES.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
Ok boys chill out, i think the lesson is, don't use other peoples existing chops then add to it, it is for a lack of a better word stealing. So chill out and get back to the photoshoping fun

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
cmon children. geez.

belial, welcome. but do your own chops. and either only chop your own pix or things people actually ask for, like ur swift chop was good. but ur commodore chop was in bad taste.

and GMGEN3, its only a picture. yes it was bad, but its just an image. not hurting anyone. it wasnt a personal attack.
and B-roca, ur among the better choppers, dont bring urself down.

can we get back to the happy photochop thread please?
thats my 2c.

in saying that, heres ine i prepared earlier.

02-07-09_0928.jpg

Belial

Thinking outside the box
Reaction score
Members Ride
At work
Quality.
On a side note:

i welcome the level of normality shown by the last two posts thanks guys.