Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
*if this request is against forum rules, i will gladly remove it*

could someone do me a favour? im sick of seeing this crappy car in my company logo:
ebaybanner.png

could someone cut it out and replace with this car pretty pretty please?
$(KGrHqJHJCoE7zRfR3,mBO-7!SsUe!~~60_3.JPG

i dont have photoshop anymore. got rid of my old pc and am now stuck with a work PC :(

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Hey could someone please to me an urgent favour and Lower the following 2 images of my car to what you think the equivalent of King Spring SL's all around will sit like on my car (on the rim F&R im guessing) and colour the rims a gloss black with red walls.

Thanks so much in advance to the person who does it :)

Sorry if this is a bit late Jordzz, my internet had been capped for quite a while.

vn1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive series 1 v6 1989
could some 1 photoshop a pic of my car with ultra lows front and back but mainly the front hight because i have back ultra lows in my car now and have front 1s to go in but im not gunna waist my time if it sits front low ill sell the springs. so can some 1 please show me what it would look like.. the second pic is with the ultras in the rear already. thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
could some 1 photoshop a pic of my car with ultra lows front and back but mainly the front hight because i have back ultra lows in my car now and have front 1s to go in but im not gunna waist my time if it sits front low ill sell the springs. so can some 1 please show me what it would look like.. the second pic is with the ultras in the rear already. thanks

Hi mate,

Sorry but I cannot do the Photoshop with those images, they are too small and the cut off too much of the front and rear of the car. (it is also very inaccurate to base suspension heights on a photoshop as whoever is photoshopping is guessing aswell)
However, I can almost guarantee that the front will sit lower than the rear if you have ultras all round. Most commodore owners will run a size bigger in the front than in the rear i.e. SSL Front and SSSL Rear, which will level out the car.

Cheers B-roca

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Looking to see how my VS looks lowered and with a set of rims I have my eye on...

Probably going to go with King Springs SL's in the front and SSL's in the rear, so if someone can get it sitting similar with the chopped rims I'd be very appreciative!

Hope the pics are alright with the angles etc.. if you need more pics just let me know, cheers :)

PC110314.jpg

B_D1.jpg

B_D5.jpg

CopyofPC300371.jpg

front1st.jpg

B_B1.jpg

PC110334.jpg

B_B2.jpg

PC300372.jpg

B_A5.jpg

Frenzal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec.
Looking to see how my VS looks lowered and with a set of rims I have my eye on...

Probably going to go with King Springs SL's in the front and SSL's in the rear, so if someone can get it sitting similar with the chopped rims I'd be very appreciative!

Hope the pics are alright with the angles etc.. if you need more pics just let me know, cheers :)

I'm pretty good with the ol' photoshop. I'll probably end up hanging around this part of the forum the most

Those pics are great to work with, thanks.

So I only did the first two, in case you change your mind. I could do the other two as well though if you want. Personally I think the wheels really suit your car, and it looks nice sitting lower as well.

Commo1.jpg

Commo2.jpg