Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
trayner, iv had a VE bar up to the car before, its only the flares that make it so much wider. without the flares theyre a similar width. its just the VE has a very short front overhang so the sides would need to be extended a fair way backwards to even come close to working on an earlier model.

and thanks Broca, im not sold on that chop, looks a little strange..... can you bring the bar up a little? that ridge that runs just above the number plate, could you bring that closer to level with the headlights maybe?

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
could some one please chop a set of prowlers onto my ute (i know i ask for alot of different rims but i don't wanna buy something i don't like)

e65216da.jpg

w_roh_prowler_black.jpg

if you could make them look like they are roughly 20's that would be good,

thanks in advance

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
that looks much better Broca. cheers. so iv been asked to pretty much go ahead with it. but murphys law kicked in and the blokes bumper pile has gone to the recycling. so we will have to wait n see if i can get another VESS bar to chop up.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
that looks much better Broca. cheers. so iv been asked to pretty much go ahead with it. but murphys law kicked in and the blokes bumper pile has gone to the recycling. so we will have to wait n see if i can get another VESS bar to chop up.

Good on ya mate, keen to see how it turns out.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
could some one please chop a set of prowlers onto my ute (i know i ask for alot of different rims but i don't wanna buy something i don't like)

if you could make them look like they are roughly 20's that would be good,

thanks in advance

Not keen on those rims but here you go

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
yeah not many people are,, but thats what i like,,
and they do look pretty good on the U, especially with a tucked rear,,,

thanks again mate,, i like it

lewis1650

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 2 Executive
hey guys, just got my vt and want to put some new wheels on there.
can somebody please chuck the following wheels on and lower it for me? (planning on going SSL in the rear and SL up front)

- 17" VY SS
- 17" VT SS
- Silver or black Stockies with chrome trim if possible
- Any other wheels that you recon would look decent.

hope im not asking for to much, dont really expect them all to get done but everything helps and i really appreciate it.
cheers :)

116539d1305434452-vt-exec-dscf1893.jpg

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
hi B roca you had a chance to have a go at putting a bodykit on the corolla yet thanks

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
hi B roca you had a chance to have a go at putting a bodykit on the corolla yet thanks

Oh sorry mate completely forgot about it, Will have a go at it sometime tomorrow. The only thing is that. Reckon is looks legit with the stock bumpers, but hey if you want a bodykit photoshopped on i'll give it a go. Any particular bodykit you would like to see on it?

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
i was thinking one off a r33 skyline or something similar only reason thinking of a bodykit is for extra wow factor but if it looks crap it won't get done lol thanks mate