Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could shop both the advanti mandrids and tourers in full matte back for me? Or would gloss look better?

IMG_0008.jpg

madrid.jpg

57.jpg

I cannot decide on which one and I have some money from the goodman (taxman) waiting to be used :)

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:

daniel_c_dc

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Hi guys, just wondering if you could photoshop some VZ monaro wheels (aka VZ Thunder) 18" Wheels onto my 50th Anniversary Commodore.
Really struggling to picture them on it, and can't find any white VT's on the internet with them to give me an idea
Thanks!
2ywv2om.jpg

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex
Hey could someone suggest any good photoshop site/sites, since id preffer to have a fiddle around with it myself. thanks.

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex
believe me iv look and all i find are "how to" sites. its giving me the s***!!!

I got a white VZ and i havent done anything with it beside painted the dash and re done my door trim in white, but for months iv been wanting to know what it will look like in a nice gloss orange, windows tinted, lowered, with a nice set of rims and the side mirrors coloured too. i managed to do all that in that paint folder thing but i cant change the colour.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
believe me iv look and all i find are "how to" sites. its giving me the s***!!!

I got a white VZ and i havent done anything with it beside painted the dash and re done my door trim in white, but for months iv been wanting to know what it will look like in a nice gloss orange, windows tinted, lowered, with a nice set of rims and the side mirrors coloured too. i managed to do all that in that paint folder thing but i cant change the colour.

Well sorry but you obviously haven't been looking enough.
All the information that you need can be found on this very forum (in the photoshop section).

However, you are going to have trouble acheiving Gloss Orange when photoshopping a white car, it will just make matte. It will be more worth your while if you start with a source image of a darker coloured car.

Cheers, B-roca

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex
hey, sorry i just had a sticky beak in the first tutorial one and yeah it does tell you what to use, i figured it just show you what to do since all the sites i have looked at did. sorry about that. and thanks for letting me know about the whole white colour thing. apprieciate it.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Hi guys, just wondering if you could photoshop some VZ monaro wheels (aka VZ Thunder) 18" Wheels onto my 50th Anniversary Commodore.
Really struggling to picture them on it, and can't find any white VT's on the internet with them to give me an idea
Thanks!

Hope this helps, First at standard height and one leveled out.

daniel_dc-00.jpg

daniel_dc-01.jpg