Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh dear Greta takes the spotlight again

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
China is a real problem regardless of what the chinese ambassador says.

You guys need a Jacinda

They can't have ours or we'll end up with another china stooge in charge and I really can't stand his BS accent.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It actually wouldn't be so bad if they used Australian workers. Instead they use loop holes to employ family only and then pool their wealth to buy up even more local businesses. It would seem all the United Servos in Tas are now owned by Indians and only employ family.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Trouble with that is they end up buying up half of Tasmania.
Seen that Young Einstein Movie they tried to tow Tasmania.
MV5BNjhmZWM3MzEtYzViMy00MDEwLWE5YTAtMTlmMzQxYjIxOTE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwMjk0MTQ@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
China is a real problem regardless of what the chinese ambassador says.

They can't have ours or we'll end up with another china stooge in charge and I really can't stand his BS accent.
I'm sure China can do whatever they want, they buy our iron ore, then they need our coal to form steel and yet nothing said about there pollution, I herd we have to take some of their carbon emission total and add it to ours, like water rights with farmers they now share water with other farmers as the government brought back licences...

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Does the sun go around the earth, or vice versa ? Why is the moon the same size as the sun ? If the moon comes out at night, how come we can see it during the day ?
Answers.... climate change x 3.
Watch the video, we revolve around the sun one compete revolution about every 365days because of gravity in there orbits, this is why we have cycles from extreme to more normal conditions as we move and wobble around the solar system, nothing to do with climate change, its called cycles.

The sun is over 400 times bigger than the moon only reason they look the same because its much closer than the sun which is about 150 million kilometers away from the moon.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
The diameter of the moon is a little smaller than Australia.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Watch the video, we revolve around the sun one compete revolution about every 365days because of gravity in there orbits, this is why we have cycles from extreme to more normal conditions as we move and wobble around the solar system, nothing to do with climate change, its called cycles.
The sun is over 400 times bigger than the moon only reason they look the same because its much closer than the sun which is about 150 million kilometers away from the moon.

Weell ! I learns sumpin evry day. Whoda thunk it.