Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh dear...SV6 wannabe :(

twb1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 Black CDTi Astra 6sp manual
North Shitty Holden sources all the ex- Brightwater Nursing Homes and Rocky Bay SV6's hence they all have about 17-18000kms on the clock.

Some joker probably mixed the read lids up on those two VZ's....

I agree...that SV6 has definately had some panel damage as their was paint over-spray in a few places. Looking at the pic the panels do look a bit ajar.

$1000 extra what a tool.. must of been his first day on the 'job'..:yeah: They had a couple in their yard last week in turismo.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
north city are a bunch of tools full stop.....
had so many arguments and have stopped counting how many times i told them to F&CK OFF.......

the only decent dealer in perth, if thats possible, is city motors.....stand by them, especially the parts guys..top blokes

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
i dont think it would have come out the factory like that with a different boot. im sure it is either removed. has anyone seen a back picture of the car to see what is going on with the SV6 where can you see the over spray of paint on the car

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
im currently looking to sell my sv6(its auto i want manual) and ive been looking everywhere for a manual and getting prices etc. at campbelltown australian fleet sales they wanted $37990 for a 04 sv6. i nearly fell over when i saw it, and when i asked the dealer if it was a typo he said no with a confussed look on his face, i just walked away laughing.

04 sv6 from a dealer should be $27000 absolute extreme max for a good one considering there getting them from auctions for $20000

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
naf33n said:
im currently looking to sell my sv6(its auto i want manual) and ive been looking everywhere for a manual and getting prices etc. at campbelltown australian fleet sales they wanted $37990 for a 04 sv6. i nearly fell over when i saw it, and when i asked the dealer if it was a typo he said no with a confussed look on his face, i just walked away laughing.

04 sv6 from a dealer should be $27000 absolute extreme max for a good one considering there getting them from auctions for $20000

Up my way 05 sv6 $29990 at the dealers all with low kms

twb1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 Black CDTi Astra 6sp manual
Hi Super Coach,

Gotta see the car up close to see the over-spray little bit hard in the pics.

I rear boot on the VZ 'exec' with the SV6 boot has evidence of sand-paper scratching, so it's seen the inside of a panel-beaters of recent.

I just think it's hilarious that they can't put the correct boot lid back on the right car....totally hopeless.

Total idiots, I can't see why they do that on purpose.

Their is a dude a Phoenix in parts who is pretty good also, just give him a price and he'll more than likely match it.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
lol ok now i get it so both of the cars where in the shop and they put the wrong boot lid on the wrong cars what a bunch of wankers. they should be stripped of their holden dealings and be given ford ones lol cheers for the clear up

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
davey g-force said:
I notice it's got a "SOLD" sign on it. Some idiot bought it like that! :rofl:

yeah, they get people so easily, I hate car dealers (no offence to good ones).

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
I can without a doubt recommend Bunbury Holden

Got my Sv6 from there

rang them up after wasting my time at North city, simply to ask what they had in stock as i was willing to drive down because they were cheaper than north city

Bloke drove it up to my place (Swan Valley) for those who dont know bout 30 mins north of perth just so i could have a look. He offered to drive up the day i rang him but i had to work in the arvo so he came the next day and was at my place by lunch time

needless to say was a better price + only 1 chip in paint + leather + absolutley immaculate

Guy from north city rang me up 2 days later asking if i was still interested :rofl:

didnt believe me 'yeh mate its turismo and its got leather.... ohh and it WAS CHEAPER'

:bow: Bunbury Holden

PS: they also drove my trade in VX S back the same day talk about easy

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
naf33n said:

AFS are freaking pathetic sometimes. I paid $33k for mine from heartland blacktown, in october last year, with 14,000k's on it.

Now it's got 65,500 on it, I'd hate to think of what my tradeins gunna be like :(