Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(OHHYEH) Dijm8's VZ SS 6.2L, 20's,Coilovers, 300+rwkw

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
Defs gonna follow this thread, im thinking of doing the same thing to my ute in a few years once off my p's, cause i love my ute but i want a v8 once off my p's an ive seen this, which is close to the same thing, did you have to get it mod plated?

na in S.A u cant do anything really... so ive just put it in and left it at that m8

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
ive been waying up the cost/power differential between stroking my LS1/just doing an LS3 swap.
cant make my mind up lol

edit: actually, could you PM me the details/price if you dont mind? i have some quotes from some workshops here in WA and id love to see what you think

pm sent m8

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
it depends, do you love your car now? selling a car now these days is hard, car market is always bullshit, sometimes u can get lucky, but an ls3 into an acclaim..thats mad :p
vz is deff a top model much prefer the vz over the ve

i do love my car now !
it's just a lot would have to be done to get it right.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
naaaaaaaaaaaa

everyone is sayin that lol seen a few pics i thought it looks alright, wanting to get the center of the bumper blacked out too so will be gettin a price of that too...

ive got a pic of the idea if anyone wants to see

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
here we go...

badge we also be blacked out..guess im trying to go for that audi/mitsubishi look it dosent look that bad i dnt think

IMG_1433.jpg