Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omerta's VS Acclaim

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Thanks man :) Yeah, I'm not 100% sure on whether I'm going to run them with centre caps or not... if I did, I'd want to paint them to match the black, hmmmm... Time will tell :)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Thanks Brad! Yeah thats why I just put the primed shots of the stockies up... then, BAMM! - they're black :p

I originally wasn't going to do anything with the stock rims, but at the same time was well over the hub cap look especially once I got the tint done so thought stuff it. I don't mind the silver ceptors on some cars but for me its not really my style so that's why I went the black route :)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
looking clean man! should just get some acclaim hubcaps :yeah:

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Thanks boys! :D

Well, after ONE day of rocking the new look stockies all my hard work with the wire wheel on the centre of the hubs seems like it was all for nothing... pissing down rain all day in Sydney, go to jump in the car after knocking off work and the rust/dirty brake dust look has come right back :( So now trying to source a set of centre caps...

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Put some cement slabs in the boot and it'll be good. ;) It's looking ALOT better than what it looked like when you first got it, Paint the door handles and should look better.

Howd you fix the panel? just cut and polish?

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
The black stockies look good for what they are! Bit more effort put into them than most would, but it shows!

Just needs interceptor center caps, and maybe whitewall flappers too. And it will be a nice look that will tide you over until you get the rims you want.