Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omerta's VS Acclaim

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Cheers man :)

Looks nicer with the centre caps, rather then rusty looking hubs sticking out :p

Next on the list is, remove trims from the doors and colour match/paint the front and rear bumper trims.. Hopefully if I can keep the steady cash flow saving up she will be dropped and a nice set of 18's maybe 19's by March. Still a way off, but something to look forward to - I'm pretty sure i'll do some other lil bits and pieces along the way as well ;)

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Cheers man :)

Looks nicer with the centre caps, rather then rusty looking hubs sticking out :p

Next on the list is, remove trims from the doors and colour match/paint the front and rear bumper trims.. Hopefully if I can keep the steady cash flow saving up she will be dropped and a nice set of 18's maybe 19's by March. Still a way off, but something to look forward to - I'm pretty sure i'll do some other lil bits and pieces along the way as well ;)

They look good in black man, possibly some chrome lug nuts?

the future mods sounds good man, the strips look soo much better removed, just a pita!

drop the bitch now, she will look sweet dropped another 3" ;)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Happy with how it turned out, I trial fitted them when I first got them home and instantly thought 'Nahhh... BLACK' haha

True, yeah heard all sorts of stories about the job being a pain.. just will have to take my time and hopefully should come up nice with no dramas :)

Hahaha, yeah man.. I wish I could drop it now.. but the way I see it, if I can keep saving up the $$$$ it wont be to long until I can drop her and be rolling with a nice set of rims. Just don't wanna waste money along the way. I'm a bit anal in my ways, and when I get my mind set on something - that's it, and I always do a proper job.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Oh.. and here is a shot of my new rear window sticker:

PC300366.jpg

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
looks good man, its weird how similar our cars are, and how they are slowly getting more and more similar :p ( i have a blue rear window sticker)

and as for lowering, you can get lucky with prices, i picked up some superlows for $100 and then some real shocks for $34 from pink n payless so im cheering, just need some fronts, but $134 and some hard work and it really changes the look.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Haha :)

Yeah true, just gotta be on the look out I guess... (which I'm not :p) Sounds like you got a pretty good pick up but

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Haha :)

Yeah true, just gotta be on the look out I guess... (which I'm not :p) Sounds like you got a pretty good pick up but

yeah i was lucky, just hit up the wreckers often and you will find some good **** :)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Yeah for sure :)

For those of you that have been watching this thread, March could be coming very soon, damm sooner then expected! (part of the next mods anyways)

Pretty sure Trayner has a fair idea of what's up ;)

*Watch this space*

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo
If want any simple chops done....I'm your man!