Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omerta's VS Acclaim

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Update: Well, the ceptor look didn't last long.. but hey, I enjoyed it while it lasted. Managed to pick up the rims I had my eye on for sale and saved myself a lot of $$$$ so I got them earlier then expected :D

Really happy with how the rims look, opinions are welcome :p I was originally going to drop her and get the rims at the same time, but like I said I got a mad deal and I couldn't pass it up... The height issue will be fixed ASAP. Pending the Mrs :p

After cruising around all day yesterday, every time I got out and looked back at the car couldn't help but :D (whilst thinking to myself - NEEDS MORE LOW) hahaha.

Sorry for the photo bomb guys... I took HEAPS of pics yesterday on my travels, I culled them down a bit :shutup:

CopyofP1070437.jpg

P1070438.jpg

P1070441.jpg

P1070473.jpg

P1070452.jpg

P1070447.jpg

P1070461.jpg

P1070455.jpg

P1070469.jpg

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
One more, love this shot :) turned out good for a random snap when I was walking away from the car :p

P1070484.jpg

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
looks sick bro, it does need more low, but it really does transform the look of the car.

if you dont mind me asking how much it set you back?

its a shame that the ceptors are gone, i really liked that look. do you still have them by any chance? pm me if you have them and wanna sell them :)

but overall man, nice car, the rims really change the look, and even makes the side strips not as bad. keep it up :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
they suit it sooo well man , looks sick with the new rims on her

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
Needs MOAR LOW. (Nice car man :D )

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
looks sick bro, it does need more low, but it really does transform the look of the car.

if you dont mind me asking how much it set you back?

its a shame that the ceptors are gone, i really liked that look. do you still have them by any chance? pm me if you have them and wanna sell them :)

but overall man, nice car, the rims really change the look, and even makes the side strips not as bad. keep it up :)

Thanks man! I'm really happy with the rims... more low for sure :p (soon, soon)

I'd rather keep the price to myself, but lets just say I saved almost 1k on them... with rubber :D

Yeah true, I did like the ceptor look - I was starting to look around at rims that where black, with a chrome lip coz I was really diggn' that look. But I'm heaps happy with the choice I've made :)

Haha, yeah.. now that you mention it, looking back at the pics the strips don't look to bad. I will see how she looks after being dropped/cut n' polished and see where I stand with the strips.

they suit it sooo well man , looks sick with the new rims on her

I love them man :D thanks heaps for the chop, you sealed the deal for me ;)

Needs MOAR LOW. (Nice car man :D )

MOAR LOW for sure mate.... (soon) :yeah:

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Thanks Flak :) yeah its not that bad - but at the same time, needs more low :p Should look sweet once its decked!

Haha sorry mate, maybe that can be this weekend job...

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo
That thing looks really mint now. When I saw the chop in the ps thread I thought: you would be a friggen nob not to do it.....

Now just drop that thing on it ass and do what trainer did on his acclaim, go with an all white theme

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Cheers mate, really happy with how she's coming along! To be honest, when I seen the first chop I was a bit iffy. I liked it, don't get me wrong. But there was just something up... I um'd and ar'd all day until I seen Trayner's chop... Not to dis Frenzal, I appreciated his time and effort for sure :)

Sorry man, missed out on this part before. I still have them, but I'm going to hang onto them for now :)