Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

One of those days :(

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Just thought i would let you all know about my events yesterday.....1st i back out of my garage and crunch the drivers mirror on the side of the garage/house :( anybody got a drivers side mirror going cheap i don't need the painted back cover? As if that wasn't bad enough i'm heading to a mates house to pick them up, and scrape the **** out of my left front 20" Supersport rims on the gutter. WTF....what would be the best fix for that i'm assuming i would need to get it re painted? and before anybody says don't hit the gutter in the 1st place...i know this

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
That sucks mate, in regards to your mirror, jump on the Holmart website, whole mirror assmebly for $99 or the mirror glass $35
Commodore VE

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Sounds like a crappy day mate

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
Hey mate, at least they're only small things, could have been much worse, you didn't hit anyone or hurt anyone/yourself for starters. There's always a bright side.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Bummer man....a better day tomorrow will bring.

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
Just thought i would let you all know about my events yesterday.....1st i back out of my garage and crunch the drivers mirror on the side of the garage/house :( anybody got a drivers side mirror going cheap i don't need the painted back cover? As if that wasn't bad enough i'm heading to a mates house to pick them up, and scrape the **** out of my left front 20" Supersport rims on the gutter. WTF....what would be the best fix for that i'm assuming i would need to get it re painted? and before anybody says don't hit the gutter in the 1st place...i know this
Rims = devo. I park like a retard to keep mine safe but it only takes one second of FAIL to f#*k it up. bummer.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Yes i am very devastated as we all know supersports aren't cheap, mine are genuine ones too :(