Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ooooooo i like this!!!

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i am more interested in the engine :D curious as to whether or not they will be placed in future commodores.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
They sure have gone to some trouble and cost, if they have a new RHD dash panel made up.

Interesting colour range - looks just like the VE's!

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hopefully they have some fair success and all the proper chevy owners can give it to the wankers with chevy badges on Holden cars!

amen. could not agree more. saw a monaro with one once. WTH?! monaro, proud aussie icon (not a new one obviously, anyone with a classic like that cant be that bigger tool, youd hope), nah it was a new one, but like man. Eh i dunno. Furthermore, am i incorrect in thinking in the states the monaro is a pontiac gto? not even chev badge there

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
amen. could not agree more. saw a monaro with one once. WTH?! monaro, proud aussie icon (not a new one obviously, anyone with a classic like that cant be that bigger tool, youd hope), nah it was a new one, but like man. Eh i dunno. Furthermore, am i incorrect in thinking in the states the monaro is a pontiac gto? not even chev badge there

ammendment::
my bad, there is chev's of it, middle east and south afrca (Y).