Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

opinion wanted

Greekos

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim S2
as its been said so long as they keep away im happy, i had some hero on a harley over take me around a bend, bikes are great i enjoy them when i can, but i hate it when they do stupid things on the road as bike rider are the crumple zone

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
I use to ride a motorbike, A pretty decent one to. But 2 years ago ( i was 16 ) I had a bad accident and i wont ever ride one on the road again. The accident wasnt my fault, but this is what happend. I was ridding down a main road one night, There was plenty of street lights and i had my lights on and i was ridding in the middle of my lane were the light was so that cars could see me very easily. The speed limit was 70, I was just below the speed limit when....WHACK the next thing i no i wake up 4 days later in a hospital with a bad head injury and a few broken bones ( Wrist, Knee, Collar bone, Tail bone ) The witnesses said that the car behind me didnt even attempt to slow down after he hit me at full speed. Did not attempt to stop and check or anything. I was found over 25 metres from the crash site in bush's in a pool of my own blood. After that night i will never ride a bike on the road again. The guy who hit me was never found or charged with anything. I no this doesnt go alone with the thread much but i just want to put a warning out to all bike riders. Be very very careful when ridding.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
there are homicidal maniacs out there who aim for bikers. it's a fact of life. the guy who shot the cop in moorabin, vic used to do it for sport. needless to say their brains are not working correctly but they're out there.

i have ridden for years and you see some strange stuff from drivers when you're on a bike, that's for sure. most drivers are OK though.

hope you're feeling better, that's bad luck

on the lane splitting, i will split stationary or crawling traffic at slow speed (20-30 km/h, which is jogging pace) but not moving traffic.

riders who split moving traffic or stationary traffic at high speed should get good life insurance.

Last edited:

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Isn't most bikes loud enough to be noticed or loud enough to get drivers to 'look' around more or be aware???