Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opinions sort: Series 1 or Series 2???

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
VX_KN079 said:
Well both actually :p

The one from the Auctions I bought for my younger sister because she was driving a shitty old 94 Magna and couldn't afford it herself. So I paid for half and got it from the acutions for her... I already had mine at that time. No point telling people what a new car costs because everyone knows!!! Auctions are always a bargain...

As for the VE thing... Re-read the thread. If you don't get that it's a joke, then you need help!

still reckon youre full of it. you pass off a car as your own, fail to mention your real car (and no, i have no idea what it would cost new), now its your sisters car... and they match?! you have matching cars how cute.
full of it lad.

V

vc_brock_commodore

now boys settle down.
VX_KN079 my mechenic works on all sorts of cars and he just said that the VE Series 2 will be a much better car because they will have improved on the basic series 1. and also VX_KN079 sometimes a nigga got to wait....but if a nigga wants a VE Series 1, then go for it nigga don't let anyone hold ya back man.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
whats with the "nigga" thing mate? is it really needed>?

V

vc_brock_commodore

not really needed but i just say nigga alot. okay is that cool with you nigga?

chups

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S
i think hold off on buying the VE until they bring out a ute version :p