Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Order of power / best model

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
And with the new HSV's power doesn't come into it, as they are all the same from Clubsport up to the Grange.. so the lighter the car the better in this case...

taztassio

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S L67
the tourer is meant to be faster round the track than the r8 sedan, due to weight dist.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
i have a vy ss, but would love a senator any day of the week over the ss, don't get me wrong the ss is great to drive and comfortable but the senator is just a cut above the rest, luxury, performance and a sportier look in my opinion.

most of all id love the new hsv grange in black, they looking the best out of the lot as it stands alone as its not a commodore base but the statesman base :D

Senator Slash

Slashman
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII HSV Signature Senator
Ah so thats why it looks totally different, its because its a statesman base, I never considered that at all but yeah it totally makes sense. I wondered why have one of their lineup look totally different to the rest!

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh, my mate has a vs hsv grange, looks good, but the new hsv grange looks fantastic, love them.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
I think your right there,

Grange
Senator Signature
GTS
Senator
R8
Clubsport

From top to bottom.

when i went in and ordered my car. i was curious about whats the difference between the gts and clubbie was.. they told me its just got different rims and leather seats. and in the clubbie its optional. o_O didnt really understand him

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh i think the gts is mafless and a bit more powerfull and sportier than the clubby from memory.

the clubby is what 290-300kw and the gts is 317+kw plus i thought the gts had a bit more than the clubby in terms of features like interior trims and body kit slightly different, etc.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
The only difference from a R8 and a GTS ( apart from the badges ect ) is MRC.... They are all 6.2L 317kw from base clubbie to the grange.....