Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OUCH ! .. xD

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
^^^Some faggot thief tried to break into cars in my 'secure' carpark last year by putting a massive screw driver behind the door handle and standing on it.

I don't know if thieves are getting better or worse. How would putting a massive screw driver behind the handle and stepping on it get the door open? lol. The handle is only the instrument for opening the door, not unlocking it.

No such thing as a 'secure' car park these days. Dad is still under the belief that if I were to park under the carport at night it would stop them trying to break into the calais again. Clearly he is delusional at the least.

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
I got it back looking nice again ;)

just put a reflivtive taint on all 4 windows, shades front and back ....and an un-finshed blunt just outside the door ... the whole car is next to a drug dealer house :D NO ONE will touch it trust me on this one ;)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I must say I was very impressed with the extent of the damage. Both sides! How did the other "poor" driver cause all this?

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
did you get some new pre-delivery rubbers put back on ?

lol nahh, finally somwone took them off . I was to lazy to do it

I must say I was very impressed with the extent of the damage. Both sides! How did the other "poor" driver cause all this?

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

I just made the - hurry up I wanna go home\my shift ended - officer put the other side in the report, so I can get it fixed by the insurance ... since the insurance is going to pay for all , he didn't mind at all :) , it was hit and run while the car was parked :(

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
ok ok ... was a bit my fault :bang:

but it was some s***head who don't know how to drive !

got it all fixed on the insurance though ... 2 new lift doors, and a pint job on the right side

so it's all good now , gonna get it back in 2 days :w00t:

lol haha sorry to see that dude haha so it was your fault too..? hrrmmmm i see... haha you were having a drag and the 2 cars ended up hitting each other while still draging aye? haha thats what it looks like has happened or you have accidently side swiped someone haha :)