Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Painting You Dash

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
anyone know how to do wood grain in melb?
Dont wanna try myself so if you wanna earn a few $$$ pm me =D

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
hey xcellent write up....just replying to the post before mine, did u leave the top dash part in or did u take it out to paint?? just not sure how u take it out, i wanna paint the top part in my vs....your one all white looks absolutely unreal hey..xcellent job mate..

Hey mate thanks for the compliment, yea i left it in and just masked up around it, but you'd get a better result if you took it out and did it... good luck to you

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
I just done my vx dash today in sting red looks great i also done a red led light conversion while every think is out. still doing a bit of other **** to.will get some photos up when i am finished but for now here is a pic of my old vl's dash
Picture005.jpg

pukka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
nice. thinking of doing mine.
does anyone know much about painting pearly paints? would rather then going with metalic.

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
great write up, im keen to do my VP its got the blue interior and I want to do it black with some coloured inserts in various places. Lots of other stuff on the list before that though, but this thread has inspired me, good stuff.

I would have thought a white dash would look crap but that looks bloody good mate, i bet its bright with the sun on it though

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
great write up, im keen to do my VP its got the blue interior and I want to do it black with some coloured inserts in various places. Lots of other stuff on the list before that though, but this thread has inspired me, good stuff.

I would have thought a white dash would look crap but that looks bloody good mate, i bet its bright with the sun on it though

sounds like your gonna have a big job ahead of ya, are you talking about my white dash? haha oh you have no idea, you need sunnies to see sometimes :)

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
sounds like your gonna have a big job ahead of ya, are you talking about my white dash? haha oh you have no idea, you need sunnies to see sometimes :)

Yeah, i certainly have a big job ahead of me, thats for sure.

Yeah I was talking about your completely white dash, looks great but would make it hard to see in bright light.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Yeah, i certainly have a big job ahead of me, thats for sure.

Yeah I was talking about your completely white dash, looks great but would make it hard to see in bright light.

Haha good luck with it, chears mate, yeh can be bloody annoying, but should keep cool in summer not being all black