Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Park light fuse keeps blowing ?????, changed relay. Same problem.

Steve Auto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Ute 3.8
Blowing fuses, even if the rear plug for the tail lights is disconnected and the front park bulb taken out.
Please advise.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Probably a socket internal short, unplug the harness loom on one side and test once you find which side then replace the harness.

Steve Auto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Ute 3.8
Blowing fuses, even if the rear plug for the tail lights is disconnected and the front park bulb taken out.
Please advise.
How did you get on with your park ligh issue? I had the same problem and found it was a crushed wire in the headlight socket. The guy I bought the Tonner off replaced the headlight globes and crushed the wires. I went from the tail lights to the head lights before I found the problem.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
How did you get on with your park ligh issue? I had the same problem and found it was a crushed wire in the headlight socket. The guy I bought the Tonner off replaced the headlight globes and crushed the wires. I went from the tail lights to the head lights before I found the problem.
Are you asking yourself the question and answering it?

Steve Auto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Ute 3.8
Seems like there are at least 2 of you.....
My apologies to all who read and replied to this question and post. I had an answer to my own questions in 2020. I haven’t had much training on how to use the site. once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
It's all good mate, everyone starts the journey somewhere.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
My apologies to all who read and replied to this question and post. I had an answer to my own questions in 2020. I haven’t had much training on how to use the site. once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Not an inconvenience....A forum is like real life...Comment on what the fix was, without repeating yourself, which is what you did with your reply to yourself