Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked in handicapped zone.

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
My ex-wife got booked for parking on her parents front lawn once !

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
i dont even agree with that. as stupid as it sounds, in some states, you can park in someones driveway, and the driveway owner has no legal recourse. in fact moving or even touching the car is illegal. (Tampering or interfering with motor vehicle without just cause or excuse)

Id like to see you park in a drive way like that, i would make sure you never found your car again, and good luck proving that the house owner did anything to it.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Id like to see you park in a drive way like that, i would make sure you never found your car again, and good luck proving that the house owner did anything to it.

thats ok, you wouldnt find your house again, well... you would, it would be charred remains.... and good luck proving I had anything to do with it. :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
i dont even agree with that. as stupid as it sounds, in

some states, you can park in someones driveway, and the driveway owner has no legal recourse. in fact moving or even touching the car is illegal. (Tampering or interfering with motor vehicle without just cause or excuse)
Eevo

Are you talking about parking in the driveway access outside the property or actually parking in the driveway on the property?

If the latter, it's trespassing. That outweighs illegal parking.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Eevo

actually parking in the driveway on the property?

If the latter, it's trespassing. That outweighs illegal parking.

trespassing only applies to people, not to objects/vehicles.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
its a few days drive to get up there. see you soon :p

How's the travelling going Eevo. Or are you full of sh## as usual.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Maybe in SA but not in Qld.

In Qld, according to a Legal Eagle I know, a vehicle cannot be towed without the Owners consent.

That legal eagle best be using his or her services around the Capalaba shopping area.....I was there only 1 week ago and saw 3 cars get towed right in front of no parking signs.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
i dont even agree with that. as stupid as it sounds, in some states, you can park in someones driveway, and the driveway owner has no legal recourse. in fact moving or even touching the car is illegal. (Tampering or interfering with motor vehicle without just cause or excuse)

There is an excuse....It's parked illegally.....You are NOT permitted to block a driveway in any way shape or form.....That includes blocking the owner from driving out their garage, even by parking in their driveway