Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
i love this thread...
anyway when my wife goes to the shopping center she always parks in the same place over 2 parks between 2 poles so now one else can hit the car again with a door being to careless and or just not giving a f$%* enough to be carefull of other peoples things.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Parking over 2 places cause your paranoid about your car getting damaged can actually backfire, I have seen cars keyed or panels kicked in because of it.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Parking over 2 places cause your paranoid about your car getting damaged can actually backfire, I have seen cars keyed or panels kicked in because of it.

If car parks were designed to fit real cars instead of Hyundai Excels, people with large cars who care about their car wouldn't need to take up 2 spots.

I'll take a picture of my car parked at work one day. We all park over 2 spaces because there are hundreds of car parks and it's never full. Plus my Commodore is usually in the middle of an XF Jaguar sandwich.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Maybe that guy works at bunnings parafield. They have excellent customer service, capable and intelligent staff that are willing to go out of their way to help you............. or not.

i will say the or not:rofl2:

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

I have seen a person key a G6E turbo for doing that.

Quite frankly I hate it myself. Especially when the carpark gets full and i have personally left my rubbish underneath their windscreen wiper.

It's selfish, plain and simple.

Sent from my HTC Liberty

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I have seen a person key a G6E turbo for doing that.

Quite frankly I hate it myself. Especially when the carpark gets full and i have personally left my rubbish underneath their windscreen wiper.

It's selfish, plain and simple.

Sent from my HTC Liberty

Yup, I"ve raged on the same kind of thing...would never key a car because of it because I"ve been keyed before (for no reason) and it is infuriating, it's even more frustrating when they"re little sh**boxes that take up 2 lanes. Worse than anything for me though is watching people park in disabled parking then run into the shops...WAANNKERS!

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yep yep

Yet will still rather deal with stupid drivers then to catch Sydney's trains or buses

Sent from my HTC Liberty

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
I'm not disagreeing with you on car park sizes, some are ridiculously tight but the amount of people you see struggling with large cars is getting out of hand.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
6816f31482af3f052a7d8f23e4b9a439.jpg